Tri-State Webinar Series: Catatonia and Autism, Part 2 (2-Part Series)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Catatonia and ASD: Hidden in Plain Sight (Part 2)
Presenters: Ruth Aspy, Ph.D.; Barry G. Grossman, Ph.D.
After this webinar, participants will be able to:
- List three red flags for catatonia in ASD
- List the two primary forms of medical treatment
- Describe psychological intervention strategies that are helpful for individuals with ASD and catatonia
- What are the red flags for catatonia in ASD?
- What are the three key medical recommendations for individuals with catatonia and ASD?
- What psychological strategies are beneficial for individuals with ASD and catatonia?
Email Jennifer Houser (Email Jennifer House) the following information:
- The Title of the Webinar
- Your Full Name
- Your Email Address
- Your School District
- Your Role (Teacher, para, SLP, etc.)
- Your answer(s) to the above study questions
(type each question and add your answer below it)
Contact InformationAmanda Timmerman
Once you have completed the requirements of this webinar, you will be sent your certificate (approximately 1 hr 15 minutes of Professional Development Hours)