Accessing Mathematics Through Digital Distance Learning - Secondary Focus
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Two 45 minute live webinars that address accessing mathematics through digital distance learning for elementary and secondary students with math difficulties and disabilities.
Watch the Webinar
- Supporting students with learning differences
- How to engage students with learning differences in a digital environment
- Resources for teachers and parents that support mathematical thinking
- Appreciate and honor challenges and successes of our new learning environments
- Opportunity for collaboration and sharing of best practices with other educators
Presenters Juliana Tapper, Dr. Mindy Adair & Veronica Fiedler
Juliana Tapper - Math Intervention Specialist & Founder at CollaboratEd.
Dr. Mindy Adair - Director of Mathematics and Technology Integration Specialist at Denver Academy.
Veronica Fiedler - Specific Learning Disability Specialist with the Exceptional Student Services unit at Colorado Department of Education.
Contact InformationVeronica Fiedler