Online Instructional Strategies Training
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Due to the high demand of the RBT course, the Kansas Technical Assistance Network created a training geared toward para-educators who want further training on behavior and instructional strategies, but are NOT seeking the RBT credential. The content is based on information covered in the RBT course. If you simply want more information around behavior and instructional strategies, but do NOT want/need the RBT credential, please take this course.
About the Instructional Strategies Training:
- You do NOT have to apply for this course, and can create account at the link below and begin taking modules at any time.
- There is no timeline for completing the course. You can complete content whenever is convenient for you.
- The course is completely free.
- You will receive a certificate of completion for 7-8 contact hours.
- This course does NOT meet BACB requirements for the 40 hour RBT training.
< Return to On-Demand Resources
< Return to Professional Development Home Page