Transition Action Planning - Check & Connect
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Gail Lott will be holding virtual "Check & Connects" of Transition Action Plans developed during the Transition Leadership Institute. Check and Connect provides an opportunity for AU personnel to update and monitor progress on their transition action plans. Check and Connect also clarifies processes within the transition programming tool and provides opportunities for interaction with the state and national transition experts.
Topic by Date:
- September 2, 2022 - Submit the final Transition Action Plan (TAP) to the Transition Program Tool
- November 8, 2022 from 3:30 - 4:30 pm - Review TAP for Technical Soundness
- March 8, 2023 from 9:00 - 10:00 am - Progress Monitoring
- May 9, 2023 from 3:30 - 4:30 pm - Close/Finalize Plans
Registration for each Check and Connect will close two-weeks prior to each scheduled date.
Event Date and Time
- Wednesday, March 8, 2023 - 9:00am to 10:00am
Contact InformationGail Lott
Register now for Transition Action Planning - Check & Connect
< Return to Upcoming Opportunities
< Return to Professional Development Home Page
Connect With Us