Developing Mathematical Thinking in Gifted Learners
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Gifted Education | Hosted by: Gifted and Talented Education
During this course the participant will:
- Identify mathematically promising students.
- Use a variety of evidenced-based programming and instructional strategies to create environments that promote the growth of the mathematically promising.
- Select, modify and/or create materials to use with these students.
- Assess the effectiveness of the strategies and materials used with mathematically promising students.
Each of the sections in this module is designed to help you increase your expertise in working with students with mathematical promise.
Event Date and Time
- Monday, January 15, 2018 (All day) to Friday, March 9, 2018 (All day)
1.5 credits via Adams State College (tuition required- register with Adams State)
Contact InformationJessica Howard
Register now for Developing Mathematical Thinking in Gifted Learners