You are here
Top 10 Ways the PDIS Benefits EC Professionals
The Top 10 Countdown
10. It will be an organized collection of an individual’s professional accomplishments.
9. A professional’s information moves with them.
8. The PDIS will provide information that supports the early childhood workforce.
7. Professionals can earn their Credential through the PDIS.
6. It can be a tool that helps strengthen coaching efforts.
5. It saves time for Directors and Licensing Specialists.
4. Professionals will be able to participate in e-learning (for free!) that will count toward the 15 hours of annual ongoing training.
3. It will have a built in professional development plan.
2. Scholarships and incentives can be accessed through the PDIS.
1. It promotes reflection and ownership.
We recommend using Google Chrome