You are here
Top 10 Ways the PDIS Benefits EC Professionals
The Top 10 Countdown
10. It will be an organized collection of an individual’s professional accomplishments.
9. A professional’s information moves with them.
8. The PDIS will provide information that supports the early childhood workforce.
7. Professionals can earn their Credential through the PDIS.
6. It can be a tool that helps strengthen coaching efforts.
5. It saves time for Directors and Licensing Specialists.
4. Professionals will be able to participate in e-learning (for free!) that will count toward the 15 hours of annual ongoing training.
3. It will have a built in professional development plan.
2. Scholarships and incentives can be accessed through the PDIS.
1. It promotes reflection and ownership.
Access the PDIS
We recommend using Google Chrome
Connect With Us