You are here
Educator Talent Rules Feedback
CDE is currently seeking public comment on revisions to the Rules for the Administration of the Educator Licensing Act of 1991, 1 CCR 301-37.
This rulemaking process has been initiated as a result of legislation stemming from the 2020 legislative cycle, and includes rules related to HB20-1128, HB20-1312, and SB20-158. These rule amendments are intended to:
- Update professional development requirements for renewal of professional educator licenses.
- Refine terminology to align with recent legislation.
- Update the Adult Basic Education certification to align with Colorado Community College standards.
For detailed information supporting this item, please see the following items in Board Docs:
- Clean version of the Rules for the Administration of the Educator Licensing Act of 1991
- Red-lined version of the Rules with notated changes
- Crosswalk for these rules with statute
How to Submit Feedback
- Complete the form below by Friday, December 18, 2020.
- As an alternative, you or members of your staff may attend the rulemaking hearings during the State Board of Education meetings in December 2020 to provide oral testimony. View Board meeting agendas.
- You may also provide written comment to the rules via email@example.com through January 12, 2021.
For additional information, please see the Educator Talent – Policy Update page.