- Adanced Placement Incentives Pilot Program (PDF)
AP Incentives began during the 2014-15 school year and is designed to incentivize the implementation and/or expansion of Advanced Placement (AP) programs to build capacity for increased AP participation in rural and small rural school districts across Colorado.
- Individual Career and Academic Plan (PDF)
ICAP is a multi-year process that intentionally guides students and families in the exploration of career, academic and postsecondary opportunities.
- Supporting Colorado’s Counselor Corps Grant (PDF)
Colorado’s School Counselor Corps Grant Program funding is awarded to eligible school districts, BOCES, charter schools or Institute charter schools. The purpose of this program is to increase the availability of effective school-based counseling within secondary schools.
- Postsecondary and Workforce Readiness (PDF)
The revised postsecondary and workforce readiness description was adopted by the Colorado State Board of Education and Colorado Commission on Higher Education, along with competencies.
- Accelerating Students through Concurrent Enrollment (PDF)
Accelerating Students through Concurrent Enrollment (ASCENT) is a fifth year concurrent enrollment program which allows students to participate in concurrent enrollment the year after 12th-grade.
- Concurrent Enrollment - House Bill 09-1319 & Senate Bill 09-285 (PDF)
Concurrent enrollment programs provide high school students with the opportunity to enroll in postsecondary courses and earn credit at no cost to them for tuition.
- Diploma Sender (PDF)
CDE uses Diploma Sender, an external internet-based service to help test takers order GED documents via email, fax and mail.
- The GED High School Equivalency Examination (PDF)
The GED is the Colorado State Board of Education approved high school equivalency examination used as the qualifying instrument for the award of the Colorado High School Equivalency Diploma.
Graduation Guidelines / Endorsed Diploma
- Download all four Graduation Guidelines fact sheets as one file (PDF)
For more information, see the Graduation Guidelines page.
- Graduation Guidelines Engagement Toolkit
To help school district administrators and local school boards begin engaging, planning for implementation and communicating about Colorado Graduation Guidelines.