You are here
Teaching and Learning CoLab - Grand Junction
Join us in Grand Junction!
- Hosted by Colorado Mesa University
- Thursday, June 2, 2022
- 8:15 am - 3:45 pm
- Questions? Email Joanna Bruno (email@example.com), director of CDE's Office of Standards and Instructional Support.
Program and Schedule
The Grand Junction CoLab program is a work in progress! Here is a current program schedule, which is subject to change:
You can register for this event via Eventbrite. Here are some tips as you prepare to register:
- Register as a Team: Ideally, we want you to register as a school-based team representing multiple grades and content areas, and we would like a school leader (such as your principal) to attend with you. You can either have each person register themselves as individual ticket holders in Eventbrite, or select multiple tickets and enter the information for each attendee. (If you enter someone else’s information, make sure it’s 100% correct and uses the email address they will be checking in June!)
- The Event is Free, But Capacity is Limited: As each CoLab is limited to 200 participants, we want to ensure that everyone who registers attends the event. We encourage registration from participants who can commit to attending the full day. We understand that some changes may arise and we will work with you to adjust your registration if event capacity becomes an issue.
- Use Sched to Select Your Sessions: You'll register via Eventbrite but then be prompted to log in to Sched and to select the sessions you wish to attend. Selecting your sessions now helps us make the best use of the venue and helps presenters know how many attendees to expect.
Travel, Parking, Maps, and other Logistics
Directions for travel to Colorado Mesa University and other logistical information will be posted as we get closer to the event.