You are here
Policy Guidance from CDE
As COVID-19 continues to affect all areas of education in Colorado, CDE is shifting policies and requirements and providing resources to guide districts, schools, parents and others through this process. This page will be updated with the most current guidance on the topics below. Additional areas will be added as soon as guidance is developed.
Jump to a Section:
- Providing Services to English Learners During the COVID-19 Outbreak (PDF) - U.S. Dept. of Education
- 2019-2020 Interim English Learner Redesignation Procedures (PDF)
- 2019-2020 Interim English Learner Identification and Placement Procedures for the identification of English Learners (ELs) during periods of suspensions of in-person learning due to COVID-19.
- 2019-2020 Distance Learning Guidance to address impacts on instruction for English Learners (ELs) during school closures and distance learning.
- Autism and COVID-19 Resources
- CDE Special Education Office Hours
- Facility Schools COVID-19 Guidance
- Joint Guidance on IDEA Part C and C to B Activities During COVID-19 - Colorado Department of Human Services (CDHS) and CDE
- Special Education Guidance
- CDL Testing Units and Drivers License Offices (PDF)
- Extension of School Bus Annual Requirements
- Annual Inspectors / Annual Inspections
- Cleaning and Disinfecting School Buses
- Drug and Alcohol Testing for Drivers
- Licenses and DOT Physicals for Drivers
- National Assn. of State Directors of Pupil Transportation Services Coronavirus Information Report (DOC)
Please email the CDE Communications Division with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org