Executive Functioning, Part 02 - A Closer Look (4-Part Series) (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Executive Functioning, Part 02 - A Closer Look
Presenters: Dawna Sigurdson, Ed.S. and Sharon Krupa-Sirotek, Ph.D.
Originally aired November 4, 2015
Participants will be able to:
- Understand components of Executive Function (EF)
- Recognize behaviors that indicate executive function/dysfunction in students with an autism spectrum disorder
- Identify interventions for each component to support students with ASD.
- List the 6 components of Executive Functioning
- Describe 2 strategies that work for students with executive functioning difficulties.
- The Title of the Webinar
- Your Full Name
- Your Email Address
- Your School District
- Your Role (Teacher, para, SLP, etc.)
- Your answer(s) to the above study questions
(type each question and add your answer below it)
- Executive Functioning, Part 1 - Introduction
- Executive Functioning, Part 2 - A Closer Look
- Executive Functioning, Part 3 - Job Talk
- Executive Functioning, Part 4 - STOP
Contact InformationAmanda Timmerman
Once you have completed the requirements of this webinar, you will be sent your certificate (approximately 45 minutes of Professional Development Hours)