Autism and Early Childhood, Part 1 (4-Part Series) (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Autism and Early Childhood, Part 1 - Joint Engagement and Joint Attention Strategies
Presenters: Katie Wells, M.Ed
Originally aired April 13, 2016
At the end of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of the developmental stages that related to Joint Engagement and Joint Attention
- Be able to define and give examples of Joint Engagement and Joint Attention for students with Autism
- Apply strategies to build Joint Engagment and Joint Attention
- Give one example of Joint Engagement
- Give one example of Joint Attention
- Why are they different?
- Why is it important to identify if a student has Joint Engagement?
View the Webinar
Other Parts of this Training
- Autism and Early Childhood, Part 01
- Autism and Early Childhood, Part 02
- Part 03 Removed from Series
- Autism and Early Childhood, Part 04
Contact InformationCDE Autism Team
After viewing the webinar please complete a brief Google evaluation to receive a certificate for 1 CDE training hour.