Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Join us in learning how to seamlessly incorporate Person-Centered Planning into your current transition processes. Person-Centered Planning is a process that helps students with disabilities plan for their future while also promoting self-determination. Participants will learn alternative approaches in order to convey their strengths, preferences, interests, and needs. Sessions will include an overview of Person-Centered Planning and practice using a variety of Charting the LifeCourse (CtLC) tools to help students reach their potential and their dreams.
Event Date and Time
- Thursday, October 6, 2022 - 3:30pm to 5:00pm
- Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 3:30pm to 5:00pm
- Thursday, November 3, 2022 - 3:30pm to 5:00pm
- Thursday, November 17, 2022 - 3:30pm to 5:00pm
In order to receive twelve (12) CDE contact hours (no partial credit available), participants must:
- Attend the four (4) full 1.5-hour trainings.
- Complete all session assignments (action plan with at least one student)