Supporting the Use of Consistent Interventions (Deaf-Blindness Webinar)
Audience: Advocates, Educators, Other District/School Staff, Parents | Topic: Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
2021-2022 Deaf-Blindness Webinar Series
The Colorado Deaf-Blind Project is pleased to announce a series of webinars that will be offered once a month throughout the 2021-2022 school year.
Each webinar will air from 3:30pm - 5:30pm.
Webinar Dates & Topics:
- October 12, 2021 - Systematic Instruction for Students with Severe Disabilities (Part 1): System of Least Prompts with MaryAnn Demchak and Chevonne Sutter
- November 9, 2021 - Calendars for Students with Multiple Impairments, Including Deafblindness with Robbie Blaha
- December 14, 2021 - Putting Together the Pieces: A Team Approach to Creating Experience Books with Katie Sacra, Clair Turbeville and Emily Scheffler
- January 11, 2022 - Classic Literacy Lessons: Story Boxes, Experience Books, and Authentic Choice-Making with Susan Bruce
- February 8, 2022 - Systematic Instruction for Students with Severe Disabilities (Part 2): Constant Time Delay with MaryAnn Demchak and Chevonne Sutter
- March 8, 2022 - Supporting the Use of Consistent Interventions: A Framework for Collaborating with Educational Teams Serving Children with Combined Vision and Hearing Loss with Tracy Evans Luiselli
Registration for each webinar will close at 10am on the day before each webinar airs.
When registering please indicate if you require any accommodation(s). All accommodations must be requested no later than two weeks prior to the event. Requests made after this time cannot be guaranteed.
Event Date and Time
- Tuesday, March 8, 2022 - 3:30pm to 5:30pm
Contact InformationRoberta Curtis