Social Emotional Learning - 8-week Online Course
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Social Emotional Learning, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
TO BE ELIGIBLE, PARTICIPANTS MUST:
- Register individually.
- Have access to students in a school setting and approval from administrators to complete a lagging skills assessment/problem solving plan/SEL intervention with a specific student.
- Commit to completing weekly reading, assignments, discussions, as well as a case study project while engaging fully in the online setting for the course.
- Adhere to deadlines and assignment submission requirements to receive maximum CEU credit.
- Complete a separate commitment survey when invited to participate in the course.
Event Date and Time
- Saturday, March 27, 2021 (All day) to Saturday, May 22, 2021 (All day)
Up to 30 CDE contact hours are available.
Contact InformationAnna Vick
Register now for Social Emotional Learning - 8-week Online Course