The guidance in the toolkit will be adjusted over the coming weeks based on feedback and the evolving situation with COVID-19.
You are here
Executive Orders and Public Health Orders
- COVID-19 Guidance: Cases and outbreaks in child care and school (effective, October 5, 2020) - Executive Summary of Changes
- Executive Order D 2020 245 Mask Order
- Expires 30 days from November 9, 2020
- PHO 20-36: COVID-19 Dial
- Effective November 17, 2020 and expires 30 days from October 30, 2020, unless extended, rescinded, superseded, or amended in writing.
- Appendix 1, Section 13: Clarifies that P-12 educational institutions and child care centers must follow outbreak guidance.
- Executive Order D 2020 235 - COVID-19 Dial Framework
- Shall expire thirty (30) days from October 30, 2020, unless extended further by Executive Order.
Note: P-12 public school and private schools for the purpose of providing meals, housing, facilitating or providing materials for distance learning, and providing in person learning or other essential services to students as determined by the school or school district in consultation with the local public health agency. Such institutions are required to work with state and local public health officials and follow case and outbreak guidance for schools when cases of COVID-19 are suspected or confirmed in students or staff to determine transmission mitigation strategies, isolation, quarantine and shifting to remote learning.