The Teaching and Learning Unit consists of the offices of Early Learning and School Readiness; Standards and Instructional Support; Literacy; and Learning Supports. We help to implement the CAP4K program and Colorado Academic Standards. Teaching and Learning offices provide service to all Colorado districts and schools to support learning and achievement for children.
- Infant/Toddler Care Program: Jo Koehn, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administration of the Colorado Preschool Program: Cathrine Floyd, email@example.com
- Early Childhood Professional Development - credentialing for childcare providers: Nancie Linville, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support for School Readiness: Daryl Gagliano, email@example.com
- Support for academic content areas (the arts, literacy, mathematics, science, social studies, comprehensive health & physical education, world languages) and implementation of the Colorado Academic Standards: Melissa Colsman, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support for the READ Act: Alisa Dorman, email@example.com
- Support for Response to Intervention (RtI), Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS), and Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS): Michael Ramirez, firstname.lastname@example.org