The School Finance Unit provides support to school districts and legislature on the distribution of school finance formula funding and other funding streams. In addition, we provide support to districts and boards of cooperative educational services (BOCES) by assisting with submission of required financial data, providing reports of financial data and assisting with the implementation of various school finance legislation. This Office provides technical guidance and support through pupil counts and transportation funding audits to ensure districts comply with Public School Finance and Public School Transportation rules and law.
- Distribution of school finance formula funding: Tim Kahle (email@example.com)
- Submission of Financial December Data Pipeline Adam Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org), and Yolanda Lucero (email@example.com)
- Analysis of financial data and implementation of various school finance legislation: Kirk Weber (firstname.lastname@example.org), Adam Williams (email@example.com), and Yolanda Lucero (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Technical guidance and support through pupil count audits: Rebecca McRee (mcree_R@cde.state.co.us)
- Assistance with school transportation safety: Susan Miller (email@example.com) and Brian Vasina (firstname.lastname@example.org)