You are here
Procurement - Procurement by Noncompetitive Proposals
Procurement by Noncompetitive Proposals (Sole Source)
- Noncompetitive procurement may only be used when one or more of the following circumstances apply:
- The item is available only from a single source;
- The public exigency or emergency for the requirement will not permit a delay resulting from competitive solicitation;
- The CDE Office of School Nutrition expressly authorizes noncompetitive proposals in response to a written request from the SFA.
- After solicitation of a number of sources, competition is determined inadequate.