Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) In-Person Sponsor Trainings.
The Summer Food Service Program In-Person Sponsor Training will cover program regulations, resources and best practices for new sponsors operating the SFSP. In-person trainings are required for any new administrative staff of the SFSP, whether from a new or returning sponsor. Administrative staff, who have previously attended an in-person training,have the option of taking the online training module.
- SFSP In-person Sponsor Training (PPT) - updated version available soon.
- Training time: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Who should attend this training:
- Required: new SFSP administrative staff (i.e. directors, managers, coordinators) with a new or returning sponsor
- Optional: returning SFSP administrators
- Registration is limited to three people per organization.
- What should participants bring to the training: SFSP Administrative Guide for Sponsors; laptop.
- Lunch will be provided.
- Summer Food Service Program Introduction
- Learning Objectives: Participants will understand program regulations and best practices, be confident in administering and operating the SFSP, and learn about additional resources and tools for a successful program.
- Continuing Education Units: 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Training Registration Instructions
Training Dates and Locations
Thursday, March 15, 2018
- Adams 12 Five Star School District
- Conference Center
- Blue Spruce Room
- 1500 E 128th Avenue
- Thornton, CO 80241
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
- Aurora Public Schools
- Professional Learning and Conference Center (PLCC)
- Mt. Harvard Room
- 15771 E. 1st Avenue
- Aurora, CO 80011
Training Participant Reimbursement
Reimbursement for mileage and substitute pay or stipend is available.
- For detailed information about allowable expenses, go to rmc.org/reimbursement.
- Reimbursement requests must be submitted within 10 days of the event. Requests will not be accepted after this date.
- March 15, 2018 training: reimbursement request due to RMC Health by Sunday, March 25, 2018.
- March 21, 2018 training: reimbursement request due to RMC Health by Saturday, March 31, 2018.
- For additional information, please email Lara Peck at RMC Health.