The Child Nutrition Program application renewal process will open in the CO Child Nutrition Hub on Tuesday, May 1, 2018, for school year 2018-2019.
CO Child Nutrition Hub Application Renewals
All school food authorities (SFAs) and sponsors must have the Child Nutrition Program application renewal process completed by Friday, Sept. 14, 2018. Remember that the process can take up to two weeks to complete, especially with extra programs such as Afterschool Snack Program or Special Milk Program; please plan accordingly. You will not be able to submit a claim until your renewal application is approved.
If you have already submitted your application, the School Nutrition Unit staff member assigned to your application will return the packet. Once the packet has been returned, please re-save the sponsor application in order to generate the required forms on the ‘checklist summary.’ Sign and upload the required forms and resubmit for approval.
If you have questions regarding your application renewal, please email the School Nutrition Unit staff member assigned to your application packet, which is located at the top right of the application packet page.
Renewal Process Information - Step-by-Step Instructions
- Annual Renewal Process Overview
- Application Renewal - Instructions
- Application Renewal - Submitting Forms
- Application Revision Instructions(if applicable)
- Special Milk Program - Application Renewal Instructions
Other Programs in the CO Child Nutrition Hub
- Please provide the following information to Benjamin Wetherbee, if you need to change users in the CO Child Nutrition Hub (each district may have up to two users for claims and applications), or add or delete a Colorado Department of Education approved site:
- User’s first and last name:
- Job Title:
- Email address:
- School food authority or district name:
- Type of access needed (claims, free and reduced, etc.):
- Name of food service management company, if applicable:
- Account activation date for new employee:
- Name of previous employee, to be deleted, if applicable:
- Account deactivation date for previous employee: