Fundamentals of Menu Planning for Directors
By the end of the training, participants will learn to calculate meal pattern contributions; use the Food Buying Guide; analyze menus for school meal pattern requirements; complete menu production records, standardized recipes and other required paperwork; identify whole grain-rich products; understand CN labeling, product formulation statements and appropriate crediting information for school meal pattern; and apply training concepts to food demonstrations presented.
- Training time: 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Lunch will be provided
- Who should attend: food service directors
- Continuing Education Units (CEU) hours: six hours
- Registration for this training will be done through Smartsheet.
- Please click on the Training Registration and complete the registration form.
- If you have issues with the registration, please contact Jon Padia.
Director Training Dates and Locations
Thursday, June 21, 2018
- Ignacio School District
- Administration Building Board Room
- 455 Becker Street
- Ignacio, CO 81137
Reimbursement funding from RMC Health ends on June 30; claim for this training must be submitted by June 25, 2018.
Wednesday, June 27, 2018
- Calhan School District
- 800 Bulldog Drive
- Calhan, Colorado 80808
Tuesday, July 10, 2018
- Lamar Community Center
- Multi-purpose room and kitchen
- 610 S. 6th Street
- Lamar, CO 80152
Thursday July 19, 2018
- Morgan County School District
- Fort Morgan Middle School
- 605 Education Avenue
- Fort Morgan, CO 80701
Contact Jon Padia or call 303-866-3685, if you have any questions.