You are here

Unpaid Meal Charges


Unpaid Meal Charges contribute to the outstanding amount due to the food service fund for meals already provided to the student. These charges must be reported as accounts receivable in the food service fund. These charges should be tracked as negative balances on the students' accounts in the point of sale (POS). 


Charge Policy Development Checklists (Optional)

Unclaimed Property 


USDA Memos

For more information or if an alternative version of a document is needed, please contact Lyza Shaw or 303-866-6670.