You are here
Family Bullying Prevention Resources
- AbilityPath: "Abilitypath.org is an online hub and special needs community for parents and professionals to learn...The website combines social networking features with expert content from AbilityPath.org's team of educators, parents, therapists and medical professionals."
- AbilityPath.org Bullying Resource Page: "AbilityPath.org interviewed experts, educators and parents regarding a silent epidemic facing children with special needs - bullying. The result was a the report and guide, Walk a Mile in Their Shoes: Bullying and Special Needs."
- Colorado's Academic Standards - Comprehensive Health: Bullying Prevention Resource: This bullying prevention resources page is part of the Colorado Department of Education and provides several links to different resources.
- Colorado School Safety Resource Center: The Colorado School Safety Resource Center (CSSRC) is responsible for assisting educators, emergency responders, community organizations, school mental health professionals, parents, and students to create safe, positive, and successful environments.
- Connect for Respect: Connect for Respect is the National PTA's "initiative to help students, parents and educators to create school climates full of safe and supportive peer relationships."
- PACER's National Bullying Prevention Center: PACER's website has videos, personal stories, and resources for families and schools to help prevent bullying.
- Stopbullying.gov: "StopBullying.gov provides information from various government agencies on what bullying is, what cyberbullying is, who is at risk, and how you can help prevent and respond to bullying."