The Colorado School Bullying Prevention and Education Grant Program (BPEG) is authorized by C.R.S. 22-93-101 to provide funding to reduce the frequency of bullying incidents. This includes:
- Implementing evidence-based bullying prevention practices with fidelity;
- Family and community involvement in school bullying prevention strategies; and
- Adopting specific policies concerning bullying education and prevention.
A competitive grants process is used to select all grantees. The first cohort of grantees was selected in 2016 and will receive grant funding through the 2018-2019 school year.
Congratulations to the inaugural cohort of grantees! In total, 14 districts have been received awards to distribute funds to 72 schools across 5 regions of the state. To view all grantee districts and schools, please visit our grantees page.
BPEG Implementation Resources
The following resources can be used by any school or district interested in reducing bullying. Grantees may receive additional support and coaching on the use of these resources as a benefit of having been included in the grant.
- (Coming Soon) Scope and Sequence for implementing the BPEG model at your school (Excel)
- (Coming Soon) Readiness Assessment (Excel)
- BPEG Year 1Timeline (PDF)
- BPEG Year 2 Timeline (PDF)
- BPEG Year 3 Fall Timeline (Excel)
- BPEG Self-Assessment (Doc)
- BPEG Self-Assessment (Excel)
- Video tutorial overview on the purpose and use of the BPEG Self-Assessment
- Video tutorial on how to complete the BPEG Self-Assessment using your Google Dashboard
BPEG Action Planning
- BPEG Action Planning Tool (Excel)
- (Coming Soon) Video tutorial on how to use the BPEG Action Planning Tool
BPEG Implementation Coach Interim Report
- BPEG Implementation Coach Interim Report Hard Copy (Doc)
- Item reference for completing the Implementation Coach Interim Report (Doc)
- Video tutorial on how to complete the BPEG Implementation Coach Interim Report using your Google Dashboard
BPEG Annual Report
- Checklist of BPEG Annual Report requirements (Doc)
- Evaluation Report Template (Doc)
- Evaluation Report Completed Example (DOC)
- Video tutorial of how to complete the Evaluation Report
- BPEG Budget (Excel)
- BPEG Example Annual Budget with Rollover (Excel)
- BPEG Rollover Request Directions (PDF)