You are here
School Nurse Mentor Program Forms
CDE School Nurse Mentor Program Sample Documents
These forms are provided as samples and are not required to be used in a mentor program.
Mentor Program Agreement (2022 PDF)
Mentor Program Contact Log (2022 PDF)
Mentor Program Goals (2021 PDF)
Essential School Health Services (2022 PDF)
How do I find a school nurse mentor?
- Public School Districts: School nurses should work with their supervisor or district “Induction Coordinator” to locate a school nurse mentor.
- Charter Schools Under the Authority of a Public School District: Charter schools under the authority of a school district should work with their supervisor or district “Induction Coordinator” to locate a school nurse mentor.
- Charter Schools under the Authority of Charter School Institute (CSI): Charter schools under the authority of CSI should contact CSI to locate a school nurse mentor.
- Private Schools: Private schools that offer a CDE approved induction program can also provide a school nurse mentor.
- The Colorado Department of Education (CDE) School Nurse Mentoring Program: School nurses who are enrolled in a CDE approved induction program through their school, CSI, or BOCES, but don’t have access to an experienced mentor, may be eligible for the CDE School Nurse Mentoring Program. If you are interested in exploring this option, please complete this MENTOR PROGRAM REQUEST FORM.