- Federal Register - April 18, 2003
- Title I, Part A Final Regulations (34 CFR Part 200) - October 29, 2008
- Corrections to Title I, Part A Final Regulations (originally published on October 29, 2008) - November 28, 2008
- Title I Part A LEP Regulations – September 13, 2006
These are regulations to implement the statutory provisions regarding State, LEA, and school accountability for the academic achievement of limited English proficient (LEP) students.
LEP Fact Sheet.
- Title I, Part A Consolidated Schoolwides - July 2, 2004
Notice Authorizing Schoolwide Programs to Consolidate Federal Education Funds and Exempting Them from Complying with Statutory or Regulatory Provisions of Those Programs
- Title I, Part A Final Regulations - December 9, 2003
These regulations are for the inclusion of students with the most significant cognitive disabilities in Title I assessments.
- Title I, Part A Final Regulations - December 2, 2002
- Title I, Part A Final Regulations – July 5, 2002
- Corrections to Title I, Part A Final Regulations – April 18, 2003
- ESEA Flexibility
- Schoolwide programs: A Title I school may operate as a schoolwide program if a minimum of 40 percent of the students in the school, or residing in the attendance area served by the school, are from low-income families. A schoolwide program is a comprehensive reform strategy designed to upgrade the entire educational program in a Title I school; its primary goal is to ensure that all students, particularly those who are low-achieving, demonstrate proficient and advanced levels of achievement on State academic achievement standards.
- Waivers of ESEA Requirements: Under section 9401 of the ESEA, the Secretary has discretion to grant waivers of ESEA statutory and regulatory requirements, except as provided in section 9401(c). Under section 9401 of the ESEA, a State educational agency (SEA), LEA, Indian tribe, or school that receives ESEA funds may apply for a waiver of certain ESEA statutory and regulatory requirements. A school that desires a waiver must submit its request for the waiver through its LEA.
- ESEA News
- Fiscal Issues - February, 2008
- Flexibility and Accountability in No Child Left Behind
- High School Graduation Rate - December 22, 2008
- Charter Schools - Impact of New Title I Requirements - July 2004
- LEA Identification, Selection of Attendance Areas, Allocation of Funds – August 21, 2003
- Paraprofessionals, Title I – March 1, 2004
- Parental Involvement: Title I, Part A – April 23, 2004
- Preschool Children Through Title I, Part A - April 16, 2012
- Private School Children, Title I – October 17, 2003
- Report Cards – September 12, 2003
- School Improvement Grant - March 1, 2012
- State Educational Agency Allocation Procedures - May 23, 2003
- Standards and Assessments - March 10, 2003
- Standards, Assessment and Accountability Website - May 20, 2007
- Annual Report to the Public - Requirements
- Colorado Title I SES and Title I Public School Choice Guidance 2012
- Equitable Services to Nonpublic School Students
- Equitable Services to Nonpublic School Students - Frequently Asked Questions (Updated 2017)
- Fiscal Policy
For Additional Information Contact:
send an email