2015-2016 PARS Training Webinar
Please see the webinar recording and accompanying power point explaining the purpose of the post award revision request system and detailing how and where to submit a request below.
LEAs may only submit one revision request during each timeframe. Accordingly, revisions for every applicable Title Program change on the Strategy Category Tab must be included in the request -- separate requests cannot be submitted for individual Title Program changes referenced on the Strategy Category Tabs.
LEAs are permitted to make minor adjustments to the Strategy Based Budget in order to meet unanticipated changes without requesting written approval through the Post Award Revision System. These minor changes include:
- Revisions that reflect final allocation and carryover amounts.
- Minor program adjustments that do not alter the overall scope or goals of the approved application.
Note: revised electronic Strategy Based Budgets must still be submitted to Grants Fiscal when any changes are made to the approved budget.
The Post-Award Revision System should be used for any changes in Strategy Based Budgets and projects that require prior written approval from CDE. These types of changes include (but are not limited to):
- Any revision to the scope or objectives of the project.
- Budget revisions that include contracting out or otherwise obtaining the services of a third party to perform activities which are central to the purposes of the award.
- Changes in key personnel that are specified in the Online Platform or Strategy Based Budget
- Indirect Costs
- Any changes referenced in the Omni-Circular 2 CFR Part 200 that contain requirements for prior approval of certain types of costs, including but not limited to:
- The purchase of equipment with a unit cost greater than $1000 or equipment considered "small and attractive".
- Addition of travel expenses to budget
- Addition of any Capital Expenditures
- Proposal Costs
A complete list can be found at: http://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?tpl=/ecfrbrowse/Title02/2cfr200_main_02.tpl
Opportunities to submit 2015-2016 No Child Left Behind post award revision requests will be open from Monday, Nov. 30 - Friday, Jan. 15, 2016. There will be a second submission window open Monday, Feb. 15 – Friday, March 11, 2016.
The post award revision request system will be available Monday, Nov. 30at: http://www2.cde.state.co.us/scriptscfpu/consapp/index.asp
Allocations are posted at http://www.cde.state.co.us/cdefisgrant/NCLB_download.htm
Local education agencies may submit one revision request during each window. The PAR system organizes the revision requests by strategy category tabs. Provide rationale for the revision within the post award system. Revisions for all strategy category tabs must be included in the request. Detailed activities (and corresponding action steps) must be described in the revised strategy-based budget.
For Additional Information Contact:
send an email