You are here
Ninth Grade Success Grant RFP 2019-2020
The Colorado Department of Education is currently accepting new grant proposals for the Ninth Grade Success Grant. For application instructions, program intent and purpose, allowable uses of funds, etc., refer to the Request for Proposal and related items posted below. Grant awards are for a consecutive four-year period. Approximately $725,000 is available for the 2019-2020 school year.
Application to Review Ninth Grade Success Grant:
Peer reviewers are being sought for reviewing and scoring proposals. The in-person review is currently planned for Tuesday, December 3, 2019 (8 am - 5 pm) in the Denver metro area.
Application forms to complete and submit:
- Letter of Intent - Due Wednesday, October 2, 2019 VIA Survey Monkey
Letter of Intent (LOI) are not required but are encouraged.
Request for Proposal - Due Thursday, November 14, 2019 by 11:59pm
- Request for Proposal (RFP) (PDF format)
- Request for Proposal (RFP) (Word format)
- Budget (Excel)
- Application Cover Page and Assurances Form
- Attachment A: Definitions for the Ninth Grade Success Program (PDF)
- Attachment B: Dropout Prevention Framework for Ninth Grade Success (PDF)
- Attachment C: Priority Considerations and Data (PDF)
- Attachment D: Program Evaluation and Reporting Requirements (PDF)
- Attachment E: Letter of Intent Sample (PDF)
RFP Training and Technical Assistance
- RFP Webinar: An application training webinar will be held on Wednesday, September 25, 2019, from 10:00 – 11:00am
- To request the link for the recorded webinar, email Tricia Walz. Available after webinar
- RFP Webinar Slides (PDF) Available after webinar
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF) Coming soon