The Colorado Department of Education is currently accepting new grant proposals for the Educational Stability Grant Program. For application instructions, program intent and purpose, allowable uses of funds, etc., refer to the grant application and related items posted below. Grant awards are for a consecutive three-year period. Approximately $900,000 is available for the 2019-2020 school year.
Application to Review Educational Stability Proposals:
Peer reviewers are being sought for reviewing and scoring proposals. The in-person review is currently planned for Tuesday, July 9, 2019 (8 am - 5 pm) in the Denver metro area. More information to come!
Application forms to complete and submit:
- Letter of Intent - Due Wednesday, May 8, 2019 VIA Survey Monkey
- Letter of Intent (LOI) are not required but are encouraged.
Grant Application - Due Wednesday, June 19, 2019 by 11:59pm
- Grant Application (PDF format)
- Grant Application (Word format)
- Budget-Attachment F (Excel)
- Application Cover Page and Assurances Form (WORD)
- Attachment A: Glossary of Terms (PDF)
- Attachment B: Highly Mobile Student Framework for Service and Supports (PDF)
- Attachment C: Number of Highly Mobile Students by LEA/BOCES (PDF)
- Attachment D: Overview of Evaluation and Mid-Year and End-of-Year Performance Report (PDF)
- Attachment E: SMART Goal Development and Performance Measure Worksheets (Word)
Grant Application Training and Technical Assistance
- Grant Application Webinar: An application training webinar will be held on Friday, May 3, 2019, from 9:00 – 10:00am
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- The following Fact Sheets provides additional information about Colorado’s Foster Care Education Program, Homeless Education Program, and Migrant Education Program.
- Summary of existing research on Highly Mobile Students from Metropolitan State University of Denver/Western Educational Equity Assistance Center.