Communications tools for the state's Accountability System
Superintendents and principals can use these resources to help explain to parents, educators and the school community the state's accountability system as well as the School and District Performance Frameworks.
- FACT SHEETS:
- State and Federal Accountability Fact Sheet (PDF) - This fact sheet explains how Colorado's accountability system identifies schools for support and improvement.
- Colorado's Growth Model (PDF). This fact sheet gives a high-level explanation of Colorado's Growth Model.
- Scale Scores and Mean Scale Scores (PDF). This fact sheet gives a high-level explanation of scale scores and mean scale scores.
- Supporting Great School and Districts for All Students - This fact sheet discusses Colorado's accountability system.
English (PDF) | Spanish (PDF)
- Drop-in letter for parents about school/district ratings (DOC). Use this entire letter or just portions of it to communicate with parents about the school and district ratings for the 2017-18 school year.