You are here
Teacher Appreciation Week Deals and Discounts
Colorado Teacher Appreciation Week is May 3-7, 2021
During Teacher Appreciation Week, CDE wants to share our gratitude for the hard work and dedication of all teachers. We know teachers spend a lot of their own money for classroom supplies, and many companies are also aware of this. To share their appreciation, many companies offer educator discounts during Teacher Appreciation Week and some have discounts year-round. We put together a list of deals and discounts for teachers. Many of these offers require a school or district ID.
For even more deals, visit Teachers.org or BoredTeachers.com. Teachers should also check with their districts for employee discount programs or, if they are a member, with the National Education Association (NEA) for members-only benefits and discounts. Some deals may only be valid for Teacher Appreciation Week, and educators should check with the retailers directly regarding any discounts.
Do you know of a deal or discount that we should include in this list? Let us know by emailing email@example.com.
- Barnes & Noble: 25% off in-store purchases and 10% off of cafe purchases.
- Half Price Books: Sign up for the Educator Discount Card for a 10% discount year-round.
- Libro.fm: Educators get free audiobooks each month through the Audiobook Listening Copy program. During Teacher Appreciation Week, educators will get two extra audiobooks for free.
- Scholastic: Discounts on book sets in the exclusive teacher store.
- Champion: all members of the education community, including retired teachers, can receive 10% off at Champion online after verification.
- Gel Pro: 25% off online purchases.
- JCrew: Teachers get 15% off in-store and online. To qualify online, teachers must verify their eligibility.
- L.L. Bean: Get a 10% discount on your order.
- Loft: Teachers get 15% off when they show their current teacher ID in stores. Teachers can also sign up for a newsletter highlighting exclusive teacher perks.
- Madewell: Teachers get 15% off in-store and online. To qualify online, teachers must verify their eligibility.
- TOMS: 10% off for teachers after verifying eligibility.
- Vineyard Vines: 15% off for teachers after verifying eligibility.
- DickBlick Art Supplies: Exclusive discounts & free lesson plans.
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Store: 15% off on purchases every day both in-store and online.
- Michael's: 15% off all in-store purchases.
- Oriental Trading: Discounts on select teacher supplies and craft materials.
- Bruegger's Bagels: Teachers with ID get a free medium drip or iced coffee with any purchase and a $10 off a catering order of at least $75 with the code TENOFF75.
- Home Chef: Offering a 50% first order discount to teachers, in addition to a 10% discount for subsequent orders. Available for new customers only.
- Costco: NEA members will receive a $30 Costco Shop Card with a new Costco membership.
- Calm: Free meditation and mindfulness app and resources for teachers.
- Down Dog: Free yoga and fitness apps available for free to students and teachers through July 1, 2021.
- Gold's Gym: Offers no contract, free enrollment and discounted memberships for teachers.
- Headspace: K-12 educators, administrators and staff members of any school or university are eligible for a free membership.
- 23andMe: Teachers save $20 to $100 on select DNA kits.
- Academic Superstore: Discounted school supplies to U.S. educators.
- Amazon Prime Student: Anyone with a .edu email account can enjoy Amazon Student (a version of Amazon Prime) for free for six months. You’ll get free, two-day shipping, textbook discounts for rentals, and purchase.
- The Container Store: Sign up for the free Organized Teacher program for special discounts all year.
- Office Depot: Get 5X back in rewards (10%) on purchases using code 25786211 in-store and online through May 9. Office Depot is also offering free same-day delivery and free curbside pick up.
- Pencils.com: 10% off all orders with valid teacher ID.
- Budget Truck Rental: get 10% off local moves and 15% off one-way moves.
- Eduporium: Get a 20% discount on most products.
- Adobe: 60% off any Creative Cloud purchase.
- Apple: Up to $200 off a new Mac and up to $30 off a new iPad.
- AT&T: Select educator discounts on monthly phone service plans through AT&T’s Signature Discount Program. Employee ID or school email is required.
- PBS: Free access to digital curriculum resources.