- Testing dates: April 9, 10 and 11
- Make-up testing window: April 10-19
- Accommodation window: April 9-16
- Testing date: April 9
- Make-up test: April 23
- Accommodation window: April 9-12
Students can practice and prepare for the SAT as well as build a plan for the future.
- A College Board account enables students to view their scores, sign up for e-mail reminders and learn more about college.
- Students can link their College Board and Khan Academy accounts to get personalized practice based on their result to prepare for next year's SAT.
- Big Future helps students with free college planning information.
In the spring of 2016, Colorado 10th-graders took the PSAT 10 for the first time, an exam that replaced the English language arts and math exams of the Colorado Measures of Academic Success. The PSAT is aligned to the Colorado Academic Standards and comes with a host of benefits, including test preparation for next year's SAT and scholarship opportunities.
In the spring of 2017, Colorado's 11th-graders took the SAT for the first time, an exam that is accepted for admission and placement in all public colleges and universities in the state.
Colorado ninth-graders took the PSAT as the statewide assessment in English language arts and math beginning in 2018. This replaced the CMAS tests in those subjects for ninth-graders.