You are here
102B: Raising Expectations for Students with Significant Support Needs (Part 2)
Presented by: Dr. Kara Halley, MSU Denver and Dixie Periman, MA.Ed.
This is the second of two sessions.
- Be able to complete transition IEPs for students with the most significant support needs with post secondary goals in education, employment, and independent living.
- Learn strategies and practices to enhance the learning and quality of life for their students with the most complex needs.
- Transition Resources for Students with Significant Support Needs (Word Doc)
- 10 Steps to Successful Transition Planning (Word Doc)
- Transition Assessment Planning For Students (PDF)
Available after TLI
Find what you were looking for?
If you have problems with broken links or accessing the content on this page, please contact our web content coordinator Amanda Timmerman at Timmerman_A@cde.state.co.us. Please copy the URL link for this page into the email when referencing the problem you are experiencing.