You are here
Resources for Parents and Families (SLD)
- Center for Parent Information and Resources (CPIR)
- Center on Technology and Disability
- Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD)
- College Guide for Students with Learning Disabilities
- Colorado Parent Information and Resource Center
- Colorado Statewide Parent Coalition (CSPC)
- The International Dyslexia Association (IDA)
- Learning Ally
- National Center for Learning Disabilities (NCLD)
- National Center on Response to Intervention
- National Center on Secondary Education and Transition
- PEAK Parent Center
- Reading Rockets
- Response to Intervention Action Network
- Schoolwide integrated framework for transformation (SWIFT)
- Understood for Learning and Attention Issues homepage.
- Yale Center for Dyslexia & Creativity
For more information, please contact:
Email Veronica Fiedler
Find what you were looking for?
If you have problems with broken links or accessing the content on this page, please contact our web content coordinator Amanda Timmerman at Timmerman_A@cde.state.co.us. Please copy the URL link for this page into the email when referencing the problem you are experiencing.