* * Scheduled System Maintenance: Tuesday, August 9 starting at 5pm and overnight through 7am* *
All single sign on applications including Pipeline, RANDA, LACES, UIP, ConsApp, ESSER, READ Budget and EASI will be unavailable.
You are here
Added Pathway Career and Technical Education (CTE)
Frequently Asked Questions
- When should I use the Added Pathway application?
- Am I required to submit official transcripts with my CTE Added Pathway application? I already have them on file at CDE because I hold/held a Colorado teaching license/authorization.
- What type of occupational experience is acceptable?
- How long does it take to process a CTE Added Pathway application?
- What are the most common processing delays for a CTE Added Pathway application?
1. When should I use the Added Pathway application?
Applicants who already hold a CTE authorization or who have a CTE credential linked to their professional teaching license and want to add another CTE Pathway should complete the CTE Added Pathway application.
2. Am I required to submit official transcripts with my CTE Added Pathway application? I already have them on file at CDE because I hold/held a Colorado teaching license/authorization.
As of July 1, 2010, CDE no longer uses microfilm/microfiche to archive or access documents. You must submit official transcripts from all colleges or universities that you have attended, even if those transcripts have been previously submitted to CDE. Please have your official transcripts sent directly to you from your college or university.
3. What type of occupational experience is acceptable?
Using the Occupational Experience form from the application, you must provide verified occupational (non-teaching) experience in your related skill area. Self-employment must be documented with copies of tax records, W-2 forms, or letters from customers. Refer to the CTE evaluation worksheets found at http://www.cde.state.co.us/cdeprof/cte_generalinfo.htm
4. How long does it take to process a CTE Added Pathway application?
Typically, it will take approximately 2-4 weeks from date of receipt to process a complete CTE application.
5. What are the most common processing delays for a CTE Added Pathway application?
- Submitting an unsigned or incomplete Occupational experience form
- Submitting an unsigned, undated or incomplete Oath and Consent form
- Failure to provide official transcripts
- Failure to submit fingerprints
For technical problems with this page please contact the Web Content Coordinator.