You are here
Induction Programs: What You Need to Know
This page lists the steps your organization will complete to develop an induction program in Colorado. It also includes links to resources that help you complete each step.
Resources will open in a new window or tab, depending on your browser settings.
Always confirm you have the latest version of the Induction Program Guidelines
- Gather all required documentation
- Complete the induction rubric based on program type
- Complete the induction program online application
- Review and complete the induction program evaluation rubric for:
- New programs: Review the Induction Program Initial Application Checklist
- Current programs: Learn more about required program evaluation and renewal
CDE will evaluate the application using the induction rubric indicators
CDE grants final approval for all induction programs
Induction PLC meetings are an opportunity to collaborate with job-alike peers on best practices. Subscribe to the Educator Talent News to get updates about upcoming meetings.
- View the Ongoing Commitments section of the Induction Program Guidelines (PDF)
- Teacher and SSP Induction Program Best Practices (PDF)
- Principal and Administrator Induction Program Best Practices (PDF)