You are here
One Book Colorado PR and Programming Toolkit
This page is intended to provide information and resources to public library staff participating in the One Book Colorado program. The public can find more information on the One Book Colorado official website.
- Template to make stickers with the OBCO logo for Avery 8293 labels:
- Template to make 1" buttons with the OBCO logo:
- Sponsor and Partner Thank You slides (PPT)
- Sample tweets to promote the program:
- We’re giving away 75,000 books to CO 4 year olds! Which book is it? Find out soon! Visit www.onebookcolorado.org! @OneBookCO
- Head to your library to pick up a free book for your 4 year old! Find out more at www.onebookcolorado.org! @OneBookCO
- All CO 4 year olds can get a free book at the library during the giveaway period! Learn more at www.onebookcolorado.org & your library! @OneBookCO
- Rain Check For Libraries (PDF) Give to patrons if you run out of books and know you are receiving more. Customizable fields for return date & library phone.
- Updated programming webinar: 08/18/2020 (video)
- View the chat transcripts from both August webinars here. (PDF)
- An 8.5x11 inch printable poster with a pickup announcement. (PDF)
- Program Highlights:
- OBCO 2019 Highlights (PDF): Summary of outcomes of 2019 program
- OB4CO 2016 Infographic (PDF): Summary in infographic format of outcomes of 2016 program
- OB4CO 2014 Highlights: Summary of the 2014 program from parent and participating agency surveys
- OB4CO 2014 Infographic (PDF): Summary in infographic format of outcomes of 2014 program
- OB4CO 2013 Highlights (PDF): Results of 2013 program and overall information about OB4CO
- Read Aloud Materials
- Read Aloud Materials and Additional Resources
- Little Red Fort, PDF versions
Printable Early Literacy Materials for Parents & Caregivers
- Early Literacy Tips for Parents:
Print this one-page sheet to give to families along with the OBCO book.
- Another option: Early Literacy Matters Information Sheet for parents:
Print this double-sided and give to parents or caregivers along with the book.
Courtesy of Douglas County Libraries
- Reading Tips for Families in English and Spanish (PDF)
Courtesy of Reach Out and Read Colorado
Spanish translations provided by the Reforma Colorado Translation Team. Email the team for more information about this great service.
- Official Website
Visit it, link to it, and share it widely!
- Email List
Sign up or manage your settings.
- Facebook Page
Please visit and share the page often!
- Twitter Page and hashtag: #OBCO
Sharon Morris, Director, Library Development
Mary Bills, Technical Coordinator