CDE will be closed on Monday, May 29 for the Memorial Day holiday.
You are here
The Office of Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Education (Office of CLDE) provides an opportunity for local support throughout Colorado. The purpose of these meetings will be to provide a forum for stakeholders to engage with CLDE staff, to collaborate with other professionals from the region, and to communicate local updates, needs, and concerns. CLDE staff will use this opportunity to respond to updates provided by participants and to provide locally relevant updates from the state. Please open the registration link associated with each stakeholder meeting for more information.
2018-2019 CLDE Stakeholder Meetings
- August 31, 2018 - 1726 Cole Blvd. Building 22, Suite 130, Lakewood 80401
- September 26, 2018 - 150 School Road, Frisco 80443 - cancelled due to low registration
2016-2017 CLDE Stakeholder Meetings
- October 17, 2016 - 10055 Library Way, Lone Tree, 80124 - Meeting Powerpoint & Feedback Form
- October 21, 2016 - 930 Ute Avenue, Grand Junction, 81501 - Meeting Powerpoint & Feedback Form
- November 14, 2016 - 3975 Martin Luther King Blvd, Denver, 80205 - Meeting Powerpoint & Feedback Form
- December 15, 2016 - 15771 East 1st Ave, Aurora, 80111 - Meeting Powerpoint
- January 20, 2017 - Adams 14 School District, 5291 E. 60th Avenue, Commerce City, 80022
- April 14, 2017 - 3975 Martin Luther King Blvd, Denver, 80205
- May 24, 2017 - Jeffco School District, 1829 Denver West Drive, Golden, 80401
- November 1, 2017 - Daniels Fund Building, 101 Monroe Street, Denver, 80206
Connect With Us