You are here
Capital Construction Online Grant Application Process
The FY2023-24 BEST Grant application is now open through February 6, 2023
Please Note: The deadline to submit a notification of intent to apply for FY23-24 BEST grants has passed. If you were not able to complete the form by that date, please email your regional program manager or BESTschools@cde.state.co.us to request information on how to apply this grant round.
Grant Cycle Timeline
- An online self-paced training for the FY2023-24 BEST grant round can be accessed using the link below.
- BEST Process and Resources
- Detailed Project Budget
- FY2023-24 Match Percentages (PDF) - Revised annually in December
- PowerPoint Photo Template
Sample Application and Contracts
- Sample FY2023-24 Grant Application (PDF)
- Sample Cash Grant Agreement (PDF)
- Sample Sub and Site Lease (PDF)
Waiver applications include calculated data specific to each applicant and provided by Division Staff. Please contact your Regional Program Manager for assistance.
- Sample School District & BOCES Waiver Application (PDF)
- Sample Charter School Waiver Application (PDF)
School District BEST matching amounts may be limited by statute to the district’s maximum limit on bonded indebtedness. Please include the form below with your BEST application to notify of a calculated Statutory Limit.
For more information or if an alternative version of a document is needed, please contact BESTSchools@cde.state.co.us or call 303-866-2153.