You are here
ACCESS for ELLs Colorado
Connect with WIDA's website for upcoming ACCESS Webinars.
- 2021 ACCESS for ELLs assessment during the COVID-19 pandemic Considerations for ACCESS for ELLs Test Administration in 2021 Including Special Considerations for Assessing Remote Learners
- ACCESS for ELLs communication toolkit is available
- The toolkit provides English and Spanish fact sheets and a sample letter to parents and guardians for use by district or school leaders.
- WIDA ACCESS Test Administrator Manual
- Colorado Specific Information
- Colorado ACCESS Checklist
- ACCESS Administration Training
- Student Transfer Form
- ACCESS Verification of District Training Form
WIDA Online Training Materials
ACCESS for ELLs:
WIDA provides online ACCESS for ELLs training courses designed to support district training for test administrators. Training courses consist of checklists and modules for Online for ACCESS for ELLs, Paper ACCESS for ELLs, Kindergarten ACCESS, and Alternate ACCESS for ELLs administration. If test administrators do not have a login to access these modules, they can contact their DAC for information on creating their own account.
WIDA ACCESS for ELLs Webinar Series
Beginning in late September, WIDA and DRC will offer a series of free supplemental webinars covering a range of topics relevant to District Test Coordinators, Technology Coordinators, and Test Administrators. These webinars will provide information on specific pre-test and during-test activities and will include ample time for questions and discussions. Each webinar will be task- or topic-specific and relevant to a particular role. The webinars are designed to provide supplemental information in addition to (not a replacement for) Colorado’s ACCESS for ELLs training sessions held annually in October. Attendees can access the webinars via the Join Now hotlinks embedded in the updated webinar calendar https://portal.wida.us/GetResource/2345. WIDA does not recommend attempting to register for any webinar ahead of time. Instead, it is recommended that participants join the webinar 10-15 minutes prior to the start time to secure a seat in the WebEx meeting.
WIDA Screener and W-APT:
WIDA Screener and W-APT training materials are available to Test Administrators and District Assessment Coordinators on WIDA's website. Additional training questions can be directed to the Office of Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Education.