* * Scheduled System Maintenance: Tuesday, August 9 starting at 5pm and overnight through 7am* *
All single sign on applications including Pipeline, RANDA, LACES, UIP, ConsApp, ESSER, READ Budget and EASI will be unavailable.
You are here
English Language Proficiency - Growth Data
About ACCESS for ELLs® 2.0 Growth
English language proficiency (ELP) assessment transitions and standard-setting processes impacted Colorado’s ability to calculate ELP growth using the Colorado Growth Model method in recent years. However, in 2018 Colorado released ELP growth data and moving forward ACCESS for ELLs® 2.0 growth data is planned for release on an annual basis (typically, in June or July).
The ACCESS for ELLs assessment is developed by WIDA™, housed in the Wisconsin Center for Education Research (WCER). The original ACCESS for ELLs assessment was administered through a paper-and-pencil format and had been administered since the 2012-2013 school year; following the state’s adoption of WIDA English language proficiency standards in 2009. WIDA transitioned to the online ACCESS for ELLs 2.0 ELP assessment in the 2015-2016 school year.
Historical annual ELP growth results are provided below; this is summary state-level, district-level, and school-level data. Permissions to access student-level data for schools or districts are limited to educators who have a need for such data (superintendent-assigned accountability contacts). Designated district staff can log-in to Syncplicity and download their student-level ACCESS for ELLs growth results, in Excel spreadsheet “flat files,” and/or individual student reports (ISRs), bundled pdf reports.
Note: On the 2018 School and District Performance Frameworks, a new metric (ACCESS On-Track Growth-to-Standard) was introduced for informational purposes only, and for 2019 it was included for points for the first time. See our ACCESS On-Track Fact Sheet (below) for more information on this new metric.
Historical English Language Growth Results
- 2020 ACCESS Growth Results
- 2019 ACCESS Growth Results
- 2018 ACCESS Growth Results
- 2017 ACCESS Growth Results - not available
- 2016 ACCESS Growth Results - not available
- 2015 ACCESS Growth Results
- 2014 District by Level ACCESS Growth Results
- 2014 School by Level ACCESS Growth Results
- 2013 District by Level ACCESS Growth Results
- 2013 School by Level ACCESS Growth Results
- CELApro growth district summaries by year
- CELApro growth school summaries by year