Request for a School Grade Change


For CDE to change a school's grade range, a district/BOCES must submit the following information in writing, signed by the superintendent/BOCES executive director.

Note: Your district may be requested to complete a School Code Boundary/Population Change Calculator form, if additional information is needed.

Due Date

School Information

Indicate whether or not the school below meets each part of these criteria:
View Full Definition of a Colorado Public School (PDF)

Please Note: Upon submission of this form you will be presented with a confirmation page which will need to be printed, signed by the superintendent and sent to:

Colorado Department of Education
Data Services Unit
201 E. Colfax Avenue
Denver, CO 80203


Fax: 303-866-6888