Capital Construction Assistance Online Grant Application Tool (Form CC-03)
This utility will allow you to Create, Edit and Print your Capital Construction Assistance Grant Applications (Form CC-03).
The FY2019-20 Capital Construction Assistance Online Grant Application is now closed.
You may log in to view and print your application but no edits or additions are possible. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Check-List for a Complete Grant Application:
PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY
In order for the submitted grant application to be considered complete, the following must be included or the application may not be accepted. Hard copies are required unless stated otherwise.
- CC-03 grant application with signatures
- Detailed project budget using provided format
- Electronic photos submitted via Syncplicity
- Waiver application if not providing the minimum applicant match
- Submittal requirements based on project scope (electronic copies submitted via Syncplicity)
A hard copy grant application with signatures must be received:
- at 1580 Logan St. Suite 310, Denver CO 80203
- before 4 pm on Monday, February 25, 2019
Potential applicants must request a Grant Manager account in order to create and submit an application. To obtain a Grant Manager account, please submit a request here .
Only District, Charter School, BOCES, or Colorado School for the Deaf and the Blind personnel may be assigned as a Grant Manager. Grant Managers will have the ability to add and remove additional contributors and viewers for their organization.