Unified Improvement Planning - Training Opportunities
Training Materials Currently Available:Incorporating UIP Feedback:
Three identical half-day training sessions were held in early April to help districts and schools incorporate their own CDE feedback into their Unified Improvement Plans.
- View the PowerPoint presentation shown at the feedback incorporation sessions.
Click on the following links to access the materials used at the Fall 2012 Training Series:
- Notable Trends & Prioritized Performance Challenges (Updated: 9/10/12)
- Root Cause Analysis (Updated: 10/5/12)
- Action Planning Updated: 11/1/12)
- Target Setting (Updated: 11/1/12)
- Progress Monitoring (Updated: 12/4/2012)
Updating Your UIP Toolkit/Diving Into New Data - May 1-4, 2012
- In early May, the Colorado Department of Education offered two new learning opportunities for district leaders to support Unified Improvement Planning as districts prepare for the 2012-13 school year. These training sessions were offered in partnership with the Center for Transforming Learning and Teaching, University of Colorado Denver.
- You may access materials used at these trainings by clicking here.