Unified Improvement Planning - "RETIRED" 2011-12 Templates
The following UIP Templates and Addenda were used in the 2011-12 planning year and are now considered "retired."
Updated templates and addenda forms for 2012-13 are now on the Templates page.
- Added AMAOs and HQ to worksheet on page 6.
- Updated AMAO 2010-11 Expectations on page 3.
- All districts are required to use the template in 2011-12.
- All schools are required to use the UIP template in 2011-12.
- The school template for AECs meets all of the same requirements as the template for traditional schools. It is similar to the UIP template for traditional schools, except that it accommodates for the four key performance for which AECs are accountable: achievement, growth, postsecondary readiness, and student engagement.
- All AECs are required to use the AEC UIP template in 2011-12.
- Section I of the template has been populated with minimum state expectations. AECs will, however, have to enter their own school's results on state and federal accountability in Section I, given the option of adding additional district or school-specific AEC measures.
UIP Addenda Forms
Required Addenda Forms
Supportive Addenda Forms (District Level)
Supportive Addenda Forms (School Level)
The Colorado Department of Education (CDE) created the Unified Improvement Plan (UIP) to streamline improvement planning efforts. The UIP incorporates state and federal accountability requirements into a single improvement plan, and provides a roadmap to assist districts and schools in this work.
Plans were first submitted to CDE for publication on April 15, 2011. CDE reviewed and approved district turnaround plans and plans identified under ESEA programs (i.e., Titles IA, IIA, and III), and provided support as requested in the development of all other plan types. The published plan may reflect revisions districts and schools have made to their plans following official submission to CDE each year on April 15. As planning is an ongoing process, these documents reflect a "point in time" submission.