The Exceptional Student Services Unit is pleased to announce the 2018 Special Education Legal Conference to be held this April. This one-day event covers current issues concerning the education of students with disabilities with updates on both the national level and specific to Colorado. This conference is designed for individuals involved in developing and supporting special education services for children with disabilities and their families.
2018 Special Education Legal Conference
Who should attend?
- Special Education Directors and Coordinators
- Parent Advocates
- Parent and School District Attorneys
- IEP Team Members
- 504 Coordinators
- School Principals
- Parent Liaisons
- Charter School Administrators
- Administrative Law Judges and Mediators
- Higher Education Professors of Special Education
- Guardian Ad Litems