Promising Practices in Colorado Library Diversity
Colorado's libraries can be part of improving services to diverse populations. Share your best and promising practices through this database. It's easy to use AND easy to contribute to. The practice might be a program, a staff development hint, a bibliography you've created, or even a plan that you hope to put into action.
- To see ideas for programs, training, collections, and a variety of other activities, simply click one of the topics below.
- To add your own practice, click here to request a password and authorization to contribute. Your entry will be reviewed and approved.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU? If your practice is selected, your contribution will be featured in the Colorado State Library's online newsletter, "Centennial State Libraries," as well as be eligible for annual awards and other accolades.
- Collection Development (4)
- Community Programs / Activities / Services (23)
- Staff / Volunteer Development (3)
- Needs / Community Assessments (1)
- Staff / Volunteer / Patron Recruitment & Diversification (2)
- Other (1)
For additional information, contact: Jean Heilig, 303-866-6731