You are here
State Accountability Data Files
This page provides access to a repository of files containing information related to the annual School and District Performance Frameworks. The repository includes spreadsheets containing current and historical performance framework results, along with copies of PowerPoint presentations and other reports presented to the State Board of Education. Detailed information about the content and format of each file appears below.
Format: XLS files
Includes: preliminary rating releases, most recent final rating release, prior year releases
Updated: annually September - December
Performance Framework Flat Files
- CDE 2019 Final District Accreditation Ratings (XLS) - Dec 11, 2019
- Final District Ratings (including prior year ratings & years on accountability clock)
- CDE 2019 Final School Ratings (XLS) - Dec 11, 2019
- Final School Ratings (including prior year ratings & years on accountability clock)
Calculation Data Files
- CDE 2019 District and School Rating Calculation Data (XLS) - Dec 11, 2019
- This file contains all the data from which school and district ratings are calculated
- CDE 2019 AEC Rating Calculation Data (XLS) - Dec 11, 2019
- This file contains all the data from which the AEC ratings are calculated.
Additional Flat Files
- 2019 Achievement Percentiles within Subgroups - August 26, 2019
District and school-level achievement percentile rankings on CMAS & PSAT/SAT for all students and within subgroups. Also, 2019 On-Track percentages for CMAS ELA & Math. All now available via the Data Explorer tool.
- 2019 CMAS_PSAT/SAT Growth Percentiles (XLS) - August 26, 2019
State-level CMAS and PSAT/SAT median growth percentiles (MGP) by subgroup; district and school-level MGPs for all students by level (E,M,H).
- 2019 Growth Percentiles within Subgroups (XLS) - August 26, 2019
State, district, and school-level CMAS and PSAT/SAT median growth percentiles (MGP) for all students and by subgroups.
- 2019 ACCESS Growth Percentiles (XLS) - August 26, 2019
State, district, and school-level median growth percentiles (MGP) on ACCESS for ELLs 2.0® assessment.
Postsecondary & Workforce Readiness
- 2018 Matriculation Rates (XLS) - August 26, 2019
State, district, and school-level matriculation rates (2-yr and 4-year institutions & CTE) for most recent graduation cohort, including historical trend data at the state-level. The 2018 rates are used for 2019 state accountability determinations. .
- View Graduation Statistics and Dropout Statistics
- CDE 2019 Participation Data (XLS) - August 27, 2019
- State, district, and school-level CMAS participation rates, including historical trend data (2016-2019)
State Board Meeting Presentations
View performance framework information presented by CDE to the State Board of Education:
- District Ratings - Nov 2018 - State Board Presentation (PPT)
- School Ratings - Dec 2018 - State Board Presentation (PPT)
Format: PowerPoint Files
Includes: Summary data and trends for school and district ratings
Updated: Presentations are in November and December.
For more information, or if you need any of this data in an alternate format, please contact email@example.com.