CDE is looking for districts to participate in the Teacher/Student Data Link (TSDL) pilot.
These districts will be the first to upload their linked data and provide input to CDE in reports that provide value. These districts will have a head start on this required collection prior to the 2012-2013 school year.
Currently, CDE has the following districts confirmed to participate in the pilot:
- Cheyenne Mountain School District 12
- Denver Public Schools
- Durango 9-R
- East Grand School District
- Garfield Re-2 School District
- Hanover School District 28
- Harrison School District Two
- Jefferson County Public Schools
- LaVeta RE 2
- Widefield School District 3
- Weld Re3J School District
If your district is interested in participating in the pilot, please contact Steve Trujillo at 303-866-6988 or email@example.com.
Questions? Feedback? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.